Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Chickens

We love our chickens.... Mick and I were talking about those cute little family stickers that many people have on the back of their cars depicting each member of their family.... well, we are a family of 3 and all of the "sticker families" are more like 6 or 7.... so we thought we could put the three of us and then 11 chickens..... wouldn't that be cute??? Okay so maybe not... but fun, none the less!!!




So here are the chickens.... I don't think that they are all photographed, but starting with our roosters... Thomas has named them.... Roostie & Old Joe.... Then the hens are Snow White, Blackie, Sweetie, Heart, Brittney, Love, Medalhook, Medna, Redna...


Blackie is Thomas' favorite and by far the sweetest and most tame....



It's has been really fun to enter the world of chickens... I have watched cousins, aunts and my Grandma really like raising chickens... now I know why... they are so fun.... not to mention having fresh eggs everyday... wow!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Your chickens are so cute! How fun to have lots of fresh eggs

ab5cgang said...

That is amazing. Your little guy is not scared at all is he.