The highlight of the visit was all of us awaiting the arrival of my new nephew Soren.... He was born on Jan 2nd and is a beautiful addition to our family clan!!!! Great Job Scott & Melissa!!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
New Year's Fun!
My brother Jeff and his wife Jana brought their family up to visit for New Year's. We had a great time!!! Fun, Food, Great Conversations, Games, Snow play, and Riding the Snow Mobile........ Here are pictures of Mick driving the snow mobile, while Jeff holds a tow rope that is attached to the sled that the kids are in... Great fun! Even Jana and I had a turn! Mick had a turn as well and while I was sledding, I witnessed him launch himself out of the orange sled several feet in the air, landing in a snow bank.... Hilarious! Well, hilarious until I, while trying to sled on a plastic bag, fell backward down the opposite side of our man-made sledding hill, sliding, rolling and laughing all the while.... When I got to the bottom, my sweet niece said, "Aunt Kirsten? Are you okay?".... we just sat there and laughed together!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How great that Jeff and his family got to come visit you all. Isn't family time the best?!
Isn't family the greatest? So glad you had a good holiday!
Hey Kirsten,
Just checking in, your new home looks awesome. Just letting you know the sisters are doing great!!! We are getting quite the little flock. We also have been getting about a dozen eggs a day! Hope all is well, keep in touch. You can find me on Facebook. I got to tell you I was skeptical about it, but Taite wanted one so I figured I should look into it, now I'm sold!!
Talk to you soon,
Kim Haynes
Post a Comment