At one point I walked into our family room and saw something so cool!... My brothers... the Dads! Scott holding he and Melissa's first child Soren, and Jeff holding he and Jana's forth child, Emma.
I had to quickly run and get the camera... my brothers, who I still picture dressed up in their self-made Ninja costumes, swinging around "deadly" stuffed animal filled socks.... were dads, grown-up and doing a great job!
After I took the picture, I had to just sit and stare at them... taking in the moment.
I'm so proud of you guys!!!!!
3 comments:
Aw, I never thought of it like that! How sweet! I'm glad they got to come visit you, must have been special
I love that picture! And I hadn't thought of it like that before. I can't wait to see my little brother as a dad... I guess I still have a while, though.
Ps - I like your idea of using my cake mix to make cookies for my neighbors. What a good idea to meet them and put the mix to good use. If you have us over for dinner any time soon, I'll bring the biscuits!
I was just looking at that picture again - did you know that Soren is only 2 lbs behind Emma now? Crazy!
Post a Comment