We have all been in Ohio for the better part of October ... Ok... like the entire month of October... (I have so many catchup posts to do!)
Now we are home in Idaho.... and moving...(SUNDAY).. to..... CALIFORNIA!!!! I'm goin' home.... WOOT!
...SOOOOO very sad about leaving this beautiful valley.... but so very EXCITED for our next adventure!!!
11 comments:
CALIFORNIA!?!?!?! WOOHOO. I see quite a few tile games in your future. :)
California? You have got this moving thing down packed (no pun intended).
I'm excited for you guys. It will be nice for you to be back in your home territory!
Moving again? Seemed like you really loved Idaho. Best wishes.
California?! Where? Which part? Excited!
I'm sad that I didn't get to see you while we were living in the same state. I have enjoyed catching up. Good luck in California. Will you be close to your parents?
Holy SMOKES. Thank heavens for blogs or you would have fallen off the map MONTHS ago, LOL!!!! Tell me more! Tell me more!
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
Whoa,Kirsten!!
I'm excited for you to be close to family, though.
XXOO
Congrats on the move! I can't wait to hear more about it. Sorry you have to pack everything up again though. Best of luck!
Why are you moving? But how exciting to be by your family. Yeah..free babysitters!
Post a Comment