Monday, July 18, 2011

One more project...

This is it....

The last week of my BA degree....

Started in 1992....

One last project to submit...

Graduating on Friday!!!!!
(I can't believe it!) : )

Yahoooooooo!!!!

(A HUGE thanks to Mom and Dad for express mailing me delicious homemade Caramel Corn to help me get through my last couple of exams!!! I love you guys!)

6 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

I was just thinking to myself today that I hadn't had a blog update from you in a while!

This post explains it, you've been busy! Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!

Exam are stressful and I agree that caramel popcorn certainly helps! :)

Sidenote: I remember a great post you had back in November which touched on the topic of gratitude. I recently read a book that I think you'd like, along the lines of the saying "count your many blessings." It's called Thanks! and it's by Robert Emmons. I got it from the Danville library and I bet your library system has it, too!

LauraLee said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you, way to go!
Hope you are all doing well-

Nicole said...

YAY!! Congrats!! You rock!!

Natalie said...

Yea! You must be so proud of yourself. Congratulations!

Paul and Susan said...

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!

Megan B ♥ said...

OH MY GOODNESS, that is such amazing news!!! CONGRAAAAAATULATIONS!!!!!