Up Provo Canyon... if you turn into Vivian Park and go up the South Fork road.... and drive and drive and drive.... you will come to Big Springs Park. You can picnic, camp and hike there... It is so beautiful! So the weekend before General Conference, Thomas and I went for a little "hike".
I took Thomas' picture.....
Then, he took mine....
We played hide-and-seek.... and discovered all sorts of cool bugs and even roots of trees that Thomas was fascinated with!
Our goal was to make it to the Big Spring.... but the meadow was our stopping point this time...... (the colors of autumn just starting to change were breath taking!)
....and of course.... we collected a lot of rocks to throw in the stream right before we headed home...
A very special place...
3 comments:
Oo! What a beautiful place. You will have to take us there sometime when we visit. I am so happy you have started a blog and I will definitely be one of your biggest blog fans. It is so fun to see pictures of all of you. Thomas is getting so big!
Love the picture of you that Thomas took. All the pictures are great. Sounds like a very fun day. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you.
Hi Kirsten! I'm so excited you're on here too. We all miss you very much! Your family is adorable! I hope I get to see you soon!
Post a Comment