I had no idea you had moved to Idaho! I read your previous posts and it looks like you really love it! I am glad things are going well for you and your family. Let's keep in touch through our blogs!
ha ha! There will be a few colors soon... like brown. Lots of brown. Seems like that's what we have right now (except it did snow again tonight, so we are back to white.)
8 comments:
This is too cute! Kids do say the darndest things! :)
LOL. That is cute. But he is right.
I love it!
I had no idea you had moved to Idaho! I read your previous posts and it looks like you really love it! I am glad things are going well for you and your family. Let's keep in touch through our blogs!
Eww....
My parents impression was that it was veeeeeery flat.
I hope Spring comes soon with some warmer weather so that Thomas can see some other colors! White does get tiring after awhile.
Awww, that is too sweet. I'm sure he will be seeing lots more colors once the snow melts
ha ha! There will be a few colors soon... like brown. Lots of brown. Seems like that's what we have right now (except it did snow again tonight, so we are back to white.)
Post a Comment