Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kirsten, Couponing & the Local Newspaper...

Many of you know I really like (okay, looooove) to coupon.... I love the website pinchingyourpennies.com... because of that website and very kind and patient friends (Wendy & Hilary : ) ) and family (Jana & Jamie : ) ), I have learned to save a ton of money!

Well, in March I was asked to be a presenter at our Community Preparedness Fair which was last Saturday...


I'm really glad that I didn't know a reporter was in one of my classes.....


Man, we have lived here 4 1/2 months... Both Thomas and I have been in the paper.......Maybe Mick will be in the paper next month for winning a million dollars?????

4 comments:

Paul and Susan said...

I'm impressed. Melissa was telling me how good you are at coupon shopping, It was a big thing when I was first married, but then seemed to die out. Maybe it's time for me to get back into it again. I wish I could have been there for your class. You are famous now!

Megan B ♥ said...

That is so GREAT, Kierston! I miss couponing... I need to do it again. Justin WANTS me to do it again, to be sure :) I can always say that I knew you when :)

Natalie said...

I had no idea I was related to such famous people! The next time you are here you are going to have to teach me the art of couponing.

Kevin and Wendy said...

I'm so proud! And thanks for the shout out. I'm sure you did a great job with the class. Way to represent the couponers! woohoo!