I walk in the bathroom this morning to find a pile of toilet paper on the counter....
Mommy: "Does anybody know why there is a pile of toilet paper on the counter in the bathroom?"
Thomas: "I wanted a pirate telescope... it said to get all the toilet paper off the cone and it would get your mom and dad real happy!"
(The culprit, "it", is a cute little book in the shape of a pirate.....)
I've waited my whole life for these moments!!!!
4 comments:
That's funny. It's great that as a Mom you seem to keep a good sense of humor about these things. What a precious boy you have and is he ever lucky to have you as his Mom.
You sure live with a card. LOL That is very cute.
Hey Wood Family!! It's Nicole Parks, I got a blog! That is about the cutest story I have heard!
That's so cute, it probably seemed like the best idea ever to him. Aw!!
Post a Comment