
Thomas is..... half Wood/half Wheeler ............
.......and is riding on a half wheeler...........
...................ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....... (okay... not funny at all, but I had to right???)
It can be a little tricky to not be freaked out by the cute little rider (that still rides with training wheels on his own bike) being attached to your unbalanced bikeriding self.....I was told by Wii Fit that I had no balance (and it's right, I bump into everything!).........
Anyway.....Mick, Thomas and I went on a ride yesterday. (First day in three weeks with no rain!) Mick hopped on and off the trail on his Mtn. Bike to have some fun. Thomas was loving watching him do tricks...... but everytime Thomas started watching Mick, he quit balancing and our bikes would wiggle all over the place..... Crazy! But an awesome core muscle workout!!!!
We love riding as a family!!!! And I looooooove riding solo too! The Teton Valley has amazing views and a constant very gentle breeze.... Woot!!! SO FUN!!!!
5 comments:
I love bike riding! That bike attachment is so neat, you should hook it up to Mick so he has to do all the hard work, hahaha!
That sounds like such a good workout, I'm glad the weather is good too!
you guys are so cute! oh my gosh! how fun to go on bike rides, and what a pretty place! how adorable thomas was watching his daddy...and lost his balance! love it!!
What a great family outing. I bet Thomas was excited to be riding bikes (with a little help from you). I hope your rain lets up soon. We know all about rain and I'm definitely ready for some sun.
That does sound like a good workout, LOL!! And so pretty up there!
How fun! I rode a bike when we were in St.George recently (after who knows how many years it had been) and it was quite comical for the first few minutes "remembering" how to ride. You look like a pro though. :)
Post a Comment