Thomas: Hey, Mommy?
Mommy: Yes, Thomas.
Thomas: Do you want to see my muscles?
Mommy: Sure!
Thomas: (Pulls up sleeve of left arm and flexes) See!
Mommy: Wow, what a big muscle!
Thomas: Do you want to see the other one? (pulls up other sleeve and flexes)
Mommy: Wow, that one is big too!
Thomas: Yep,... that's the one I take Daddy down with!
5 comments:
Heh, heh. I'd pay good money :)
THOMAS!! is sooo funny! what a cutie!
Haha, too cute! Sounds like a big, tough guy!
Now you should teach him the line where he asks if you got your tickets, and when you say what tickets, he says "your tickets to the gun show" at which point he flexes his muscles and makes a sound like a gun. haha. made me laugh the first time my sisters kids did it.
Thomas is great entertainment. Thank you for letting us stay at your garage apartment and for letting Thomas amuse Soren and for the DVD and for the yummy grapefruit. I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment