
As we were talking them in from the Highway to the county road, to the private lane.... all of a sudden you hear this squealing... "IT'S THE LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE.... WE'RE HERE!!!!"
Notice.... there is no snow......

We played and played and played.... We went to Jackson and Yippy-I-yo's candy shop, the Craig Thomas Visitor's center in Moose... and a chuck wagon dinner.....
So we tried the old.... "look, Jamie has antler's!" trick.....
Many hours were spent at the "fort". We went fishing for guppies and played in the rain! We traveled to Yellowstone and enjoyed a swarm of thirsty mosquitos......
It was fun to see how excited the girls were to feed the horses and talk to the cows....
Thanks for coming out Jamie!!! I love you!!!
June 2009






3 comments:
Looks like such a fun trip, I'm glad they made it out. You are going to have so many cousins between your families, how fun! Thomas looks so much like you, it's adorable
I don't know what happened but somehow I have been missing youg blog updates on my reader. I just went through and caught up for like the past year!! Your house is SO beautiful and you all look so happy and are such a lovely family. I found myself really missing you and really missing Thomas as I read your posts. He is so big and still just as cute and sweet as ever. His school looks like a neat place! I bet he is happy there, and yes as an "only" I bet it is great for him. Will he always be an "only"? Email me offline and fill me in on the details there.
What a great time you all had. I'm glad Jamie and her girls could come.
Post a Comment