While catching up on my blog reading, I came across a FABULOUS post from my cousin Sarah about reusable grocery bags.... She had a picture of the CUTEST Trader Joe's bag.... I just had to have one..... (I LOVE Trader Joe's and miss having that store around!)
Sooooo, while Becky, Gram and my Mom were visiting for Krissy's baptism (that's another fun post!) I was talking to them about Sarah's post.... (okay... this is way too confusing....) and how cool the bags were.....
Guess what? Later that week, a box with the return address "Sunny California" showed up at the post office for me..... in it?.... 10 Trader Joe's bags!!!!!
I went to the store and started to use them immediately!!!! Thank you Becky!!!! And thank you Sarah for the idea!!!
2 comments:
Aw, Becky is so nice! She has gotten my dad obsessed with coupons lately, and she is always buying us all the good deals, like cans of tuna or ranch dressing. She is so thoughtful! Don't you just love those bags? We have a bunch too.
I also forgot to tell you that your house is BEAUTIFUL in the last post!
Cool! You'll be setting a trend.
Post a Comment