Driving over the bridge into Canada, there was quite a bit of traffic due to the border check station.... at one point our car was stopped for a while right next to this sign.... the front half of our car was in Canada and that back half was in the USA...
Because Thomas was in the backseat/half of the car, we joked with him saying that he was all alone in another country....
He didn't think that was funny AT ALL!
He LOVED the "Harry Potter Bus"....
There seemed to be gardens everywhere.... So pretty!
Okay.... so.... I had absolutely NO idea that there was more than one waterfall... Here is what we THOUGHT was Niagara Falls...
....Until we saw a HUGE amount of mist and realized that this was the BIG Niagara Falls... Shot of the Rainbow Bridge as we left...
7 comments:
Beautiful! I've always wanted to go there!
Wow, that is so beautiful. I have always wanted to go there. That picture of you all in front of the big Niagra falls is beautiful!
I'm glad you got to travel around that part of the country and see Niagara Falls.
I NOW KNOW HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE COMMENTS!!I LOVE COMMENTS!I LOVE COMMENTS!I LOVE COMMENTS!I LOVE COMMENTS!!
Lucky! I have always wanted to go there!
I love the Harry Potter bus! I went to Niagara Falls once when I was little..... on my parents honeymoon. When my mom married my step dad. For the record, it was THEIR lame decision to take bratty me and bratty older sister on their honeymoon.
I love that Thomas didn't want to be alone in another country - too cute! What a neat place to go - I'll have to venture there one day. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment