At Christmas time, we have 4 nativity sets that are "kid-friendly" at our house... and encourage Thomas to play with them... This year this set-up is the COOLEST I've seen! (Robot Protector!)
I LOVE having a boy!
Christmas Eve at Grandma Toni and Grandpa Willard's house! We gathered at 2 pm which left the evening un-rushed and WONDERFUL!!!
Grandpa playing "the song" (one he made up, long ago) which always inspires instant running and dancing. (He used to do this when Mick was a child and all the kids would run and run around the piano. Fun family memory!)
The Harry Potter wands that Mick made for Thomas...
(Man, do my guys love magic!)

Christmas Morning Elation!
There are few things better than knowing you gave gifts to your children that they love.
Part of our wonderful Christmas 2010, was the kindness and generosity of others. There were countless times throughout December when the doorbell rang, no one was there, but a gift would be. It has been a truly humbling, life changing Christmas. We have shed many tears and offered many prayers of gratitude. I can say that this year, I truly have felt and know what the Spirit of Christmas is. Not because of anything I did, but it was a gift given to me because of the example of others. Thank you!
One of my favorite quotes... and resolutions this year...
"As we seek Christ,
as we find him,
we shall have the Christmas Spirit,
not for one fleeting day each year,
but as a companion always."
-Thomas S. Monson"
1 comment:
That Christmas Elation picture of Thomas makes me so happy! Glad you had good Christmas.
Post a Comment