Monday, January 10, 2011

Chin Man??? LOL!!!

I went to the elementary school, Thursday, to volunteer in Thomas' class. As all the kids walked in from the library, each one had a nose and a pair of eyes drawn on their chins...
They were all so cute!
Anyway, I found out that the librarian had them all being "Chin Puppets" during their library time.
Thomas LOVED it and had to demonstrate.... (I recommend viewing it in "full screen" so you can see better... it's a little fuzzy in the small version)


Memories....
I can remember Jamie and I (my sister, ...my brother Jeff filming it w/ our family's brace-on-your-shoulder-like-a-boom-box video recorder), doing a stunt where we sat in front of a table, my arms were my legs (hands in shoes), her arms were my arms (pushed through a backwards shirt) and her putting make-up on me (with out looking!) It was hilarious... make-up was everywhere. It was one of those "you had to have been there" funnies, but definitely up there in the sibling bonding category!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So funny!

Paul and Susan said...

That is pretty hilarious. I remember seeing people do what you and your siblings did and it was funny to watch.