Sunday, February 20, 2011

GRADUATING!!!


So... I have been totally knocked out of my normal routine this last month and a half because of school...

I am finishing my degree at BYU-Idaho online. I wake up, get Thomas off to school, come home, grab my laptop, sit in my pink chair and study.... all...day...long!

The fabulous news is that I will be graduating...
FINALLY getting my Bachelor's Degree in JULY!!!!

I can't believe I will be done that fast!!! WOOT!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! That is going to come right up. I didn't realize you would be done so fast. Are you going to come up for graduation?

Sarah Smith said...

WOW! Such exciting news! :)

LauraLee said...

I am so happy for you! Way to go!

Mick Kirsten Thomas said...

Thanks you guys! The light at the end of the tunnel is so BRIGHT! WOOT!

@Melissa- Not sure if we are coming up or not... It kind of feels silly to walk, but it would sure be good for Thomas to see me graduate...

Natalie said...

Good for you! School is so much work, hope time flies for you.

Paul and Susan said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I think you should walk, it's a once in a lifetime experience.