Cousins! -- Krissy & Thomas
I LOVE this picture of Dad and Krissy!!!
Beautiful family... beautiful day!!! : )
Gram with some of her Grandkids & Great-Grandkids! (would be soooo cool to get the whole bunch of us together..... hum... I feel a plan in the air....) : )
Gram, Becky, Mom & I
Becky chillaxing....


Yes.... this IS Gram playing Wii!!!
Missing Jamie and her fam..... and, come to think of it.... where's Kate??? AND MICK TOO!!
EDITED: Just received this email from Mick..... SORRY HONEY!
"I loved it!! But you have a factual error in the pic of all the family at Jeff's house for the baptism... u mentioned that Jamie and fam were missing and Kate was missing but forgot to mention that I was missing!!! lol ;-) Great job on the blog hun!"
Thomas + Hotel Room = movie and popcorn!
Pretty in pink!


Part of the crew @ Cafe' Rio! A MUST for Dad!
2 comments:
I LOVE OUR FAMILY!
Krissy looks so cute in her baptism dress!
THE PHOTO OF GRAM PLAYING WII MAKES MY LIFE COMPLETE.
Aw, so fun that you all got together! Neat getting pictures of everyone together. Too funny seeing Gram playing Wii, hahaha! Poor Mick, didn't mean to forget him, oops!
Post a Comment