Sunday, August 30, 2009

Romeo.... The Fly.

Earlier this week, Thomas comes running into my room....
"Mommy, Mommy, I have a new pet..... His name is Romeo..... so now I have Bessie, Rascal, Pennie AND Romeo....".

Mommy: "Really, well who is Romeo?".....

Thomas: "It's my pet fly... I put him in here... listen..... Can you hear him flying around?






Romeo lasted long enough to be played with and carried around for an entire day..... (we did end up burying him the next morning in a flower bed... Tears and all. RIP Romeo!)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

RIP Romeo! I wonder who Thomas will adopt next??...hehe so cute:)

Natalie said...

Haha! What a tough fly to last that long

Kaylyn said...

ohmigosh that is too funny and too cute.

xxoo

Melissa said...

Thomas is so creative! Where did he get the name Romeo from?

Paul and Susan said...

Thomas is so good at entertaining himself and having a wonderful imagination. You've got to love that kid.